Sunday, September 20, 2009


15th July 2006
Dane came into the world after the most beautiful birthing experience I have ever had, only lasting 2 1/2 hours!
Straight away somethings didn't seem to add up, Dane weighted more then he looked at 8 pounds 7 ounces and seemed to breath quickly though this nose. All this was put down to a quick delivery.
We stayed in hospital for three days and just after we had seen the doctor to get the OK to be discharged I saw Dane do something which I thought was strange, he held his body stiff for about 30 secounds and relaxed. I thought he was just holding wind. If only I had questioned it.....

2 comments:

  1. And is he ok? Looking forward to hearing the rest of the story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi momof4boys, here is the next installment I'll post more ASAP. It is a long story but one that needs to be told. Thanks Liv

    ReplyDelete